About Basement Solutions
Basement Solutions LLC is Family-owned and operated by Bill McLachlan. He is experienced and knowledgeable about spotting potential problems and creating solutions to remedy the situation. Bill does a complete, thorough, and free inspection from both the inside and outside. Then a full written proposal is written on site and explained to you in detail. Another important difference: we treat every home individually. We find the right way to keep each house dry. We customize each plan to address your needs. Even looking at twelve homes on the same block, each will have differences in pitch, angles, soil conditions, foundation type, and other factors that can affect the course of action necessary. A salesperson will try to make your problem fit his fix rather than come up with a solution to fix your problem. At Basement Solutions we always come up with a complete solution to address your specific problem. There is no one size fits all fix for water problems. Water will always take the path of least resistance to flood your basement or crawl space. We redirect the water by creating an easier path for the water thereby guaranteeing you will stay dry.
We will never use high pressure sales, price haggling, false discounts, and scare tactics to get your business. We leave that to the other companies.
Basement Solutions Provides the following for Connecticut and New York*
- Fully transferable lifetime guarantee
- Foundation repair by qualified masons for Fieldstone, Block and poured concrete foundations
- Dual Pressure relief sytem to ensure your basement/crawlspace stays dry permanently
- Basement window replacement, window well drainage and more
- Interior drainage solutions
- Exterior drainage solutions
- Multiple financing plans available to fit your budget
*Westchester County, Putnam County, Dutchess County and Orange County
Basement Solutions Proudly Services the Following Areas:
- Fairfield County: Bethel, Bridgeport, Brookfield, Danbury, Darien, Fairfield, Greenwich, New Canaan, New Fairfield, Newtown, Norwalk, Sherman , Stamford, Westport, Wilton (and surrounding towns)
- Litchfield County: Cornwall, Goshen, Harwinton, Kent, Litchfield, New Milford, Roxbury, Sharon, Torrington, Washington, Winsted, Watertown (and surrounding towns)
- New Haven County: Ansonia, Cheshire, Derby, Hamden, Meriden, Middlebury, Milford, Orange, New Haven, Oxford, Southbury, Wallingford, Waterbury, West Haven, Wolcott (and surrounding towns)
- Hartford County: Berlin, Bristol, Burlington, East Granby, Farmington, New Britain, Newington, Plainville, Southington, West Hartford (and surrounding towns)
- Middlesex County: Cromwell, Durham, Highland, Middlefield, Middletown, Rockfall (and surrounding towns)
- Westchester County: Chappaqua, Cortlandt Manor, Eastchester, Hastings-on-Hudson, Mamaroneck, Larchmont, Mount Kisco, New Rochelle, North Salem, Peekskill, Pelham, Pleasantville, Port Chester, Rye, Scarsdale, White Plains, Yorktown (and surrounding towns)
- Putnam County: Brewster, Carmel, Mahopac, Patterson, Philipstown, Putnam Valley, Southeast (and surrounding towns)
- Dutchess County: Beacon, Fishkill, Hyde Park, Pawling, Pleasant Valley, Poughkeepsie, Wappingers Falls (and surrounding towns)
- Orange County: Cornwall, Crawford, Goshen, Middletown, Monroe, Montgomery, New Windsor, Newburgh, Washingtonville (and surrounding towns)
Customer service is our top priority!
We have serviced thousands of customers for over a decade with ZERO complaints.
Fully Licensed and Insured:
CT License: HIC.0612192
Westchester County: WC-19096-H07
Putnam County: PC3444
8:00am – 5:00pm
9:00am – 3:00pm
Call us toll-free at
1 866 504 0007
to schedule your FREE, FULL inspection, consultation and written estimate.
Put your concerns about moisture in your home to rest!